The IL State Boxing Commission will not allow us to have Officers
fight multiple times in one night. While for the past 15 years this
has been acceptable, and with a near perfect safety record, the State
is telling us no.
We have matched Officers together and made some "teams".
We have 6 officers from Cook County Sheriffs Dept.
We have 3 from CPD and 3 from ICE, as well as 4 from Cicero.
The rest of the Officers will be put on a "Metro Team"
What this will entail, is everyone will fight only one match. 3
rounds, one minute rounds with a minute break. The winners will get a
Supercop Champion custom award.
There will also be a team award, fight of the night, and submission of the night.
While we all love the tournament this is the only format we can do
right now. We are supporting 2 causes- The brotherhood for the fallen,
and the 100 Club of Chicago. 2 outstanding Charities.
Below is the fight card thus far:
CPD vs ICE
- Eibar Fuentes vs Art Albarran 175
- Mike Mulcahy Lidio Pasillas 185
- Bob Caufield 205 vs Kendall Corbin 205
- Erin Murphy vs Jessica Antia 150
- Jose Rojas vs Kurt Winquist (catch weight 175)
- Henry Cockrell vs Andrew Burnell- heavy weight
Cook County vs Metro Team
- Leonardo Arenas vs Jason Mitchum 205
- Eric Sicliano vs Joe Bialkowski 205
- justin Barber vs Juan Mireless 205
- Marcus Ellison vs Dennis Rodriguez heavy weight
- - Tim Schaffer
GRAPPLING ***Only these three divisions**
- Rick Robinson 155
- erik swastek 155
- Alex Embry 170
- Joel mantia 170
- Juan Tapia
- Kevin Hopkins
- Ben Grabowski
- Jerald Lewis
- Robert Boehnke
- Robert Corbin